Share/Save/Bookmark

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Damn I Loved You !

I don't hate you because you left me
I hate you because you said you would never leave

I don't hate you because of what you said
I hate you because you lied
I don't hate you because of what we did
I hate you because those are now memories lingering in my head

I don't hate you because you made me feel this way
I hate you because I never wanted to feel like this again in the end

I hate loving you Damn I loved you.....
Source : LoveBAASKET

2 comments:

  1. damn i loved u! :) haha.. but i was rather a joke! INTERESTING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi indu thanks for the comment ! well if somebody thinks u were a joke for that person well then you should thank yourself for not being in love with that person anymore .. :)

      Delete

Thank You so much for visiting my blog ! If you liked this post, please feel free to leave a comment and share this post so that others can know about it .. If you are into blogging u can leave a link of your blog in comments so that i can go through it later :-)